1) General: Welcome to the website of CERCLE BRUGGE KSV
https://www.cerclebruggeshop.be/nl/ (hereinafter referred to as "Website"). Please review the following basic rules governing your use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Document") before using this Website in any way. Please note that each time you use the Website, the latest version of this Document will govern your use and thus implies your agreement. If you do not agree with a provision of this Document or if you experience difficulties in reading it, CERCLE BRUGGE KSV kindly asks you to contact it and in the meantime to cease all use of this Website.
The content of this Website may change without prior notice and does not create, specify, modify or replace any new or prior contractual obligations agreed in writing between CERCLE BRUGGE KSV and the visitor. Any change will be announced on the Website and/or by e-mail and the new disclaimer will take effect thirty (30) days after the announcement. This disclaimer was last modified on 02/09/2015.
2) Nature of the information provided: The information available on this Website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be considered as personal advice. This Website and all content of this Website is made available on an "as is" basis and without any warranties being provided. The use of the Website and of the information contained therein is therefore exclusively at your own risk.
3) Liabilities: CERCLE BRUGGE KSV makes every effort to ensure that the content of this Website is as complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date as possible. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable, CERCLE BRUGGE KSV will try to correct this as soon as possible. If you find inaccuracies, CERCLE BRUGGE KSV requests you to contact it (see contact details at the bottom of this disclaimer).
CERCLE BRUGGE KSV makes every effort to secure the Website by all reasonable means and to limit any inconvenience caused by technical errors as much as possible. However, CERCLE BRUGGE KSV cannot exclude the possibility of incorrect technical manoeuvres or unauthorised interventions. For these reasons, CERCLE BRUGGE KSV cannot guarantee you uninterrupted access.
CERCLE BRUGGE KSV is not liable for indirect or consequential damages (such as, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of profit, etc.).
CERCLE BRUGGE KSV does not accept any liability for statements made or published by third parties and has no obligation to provide incorrect data, information, conclusions or advice published by third parties with regard to this or any other source of information provided by CERCLE BRUGGE KSV.
However, nothing in this disclaimer excludes CERCLE BRUGGE KSV liability for intent or fraud.
4) Links to sites of third parties: This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites over which CERCLE BRUGGE KSV does not exercise any technical or substantive control. CERCLE BRUGGE KSV cannot offer any guarantee for the completeness or correctness of the content, nor about the availability of these websites and therefore accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage resulting from their use.
5) Intellectual property: All texts, images, video files and sound files displayed on this Website are the property of CERCLE BRUGGE KSV and may only be reproduced or communicated to the public after the express, prior and written permission of CERCLE BRUGGE KSV.
The name and logo of CERCLE BRUGGE KSV and the products and services offered by them are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Website is subject to Belgian law and the copyrights in this respect belong to CERCLE BRUGGE KSV.
6) Protection of personal data: All personal data originating from the visitor who visits this Website will only be used to improve the technical functionality. The information you enter on the Website is confidential. CERCLE BRUGGE KSV will act as the controller of this data in accordance with the Belgian Personal Data Protection Act.
7) Applicable law and court: This Document is subject to, and all disputes relating thereto must be settled in accordance with Belgian law. Any dispute concerning the existence or application of this Document and its interpretation or performance shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, unless the law imperatively requires another court.
8) Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Document is considered to be illegal, void or for any reason unenforceable, then this provision shall be separate from the rest of this Document and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9) Contact: If you would like further information or would like to make comments, please contact CERCLE BRUGGE KSV at:
CERCLE BRUGGE KSV